Responsible for conducting financial analysis, risk and profitability modeling, investment tracking/execution, and treasury operations in support of ongoing financial performance improvement and clarity of current and projected financial position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Following established policies and procedures, perform duties related to FP&A, investment management, liquidity/funds management and stress testing, capital adequacy analysis, and interest rate risk management.
- Manage cash and deposit liabilities to ensure proper funds flow between the Bank and third parties, adequate sources of funding for the Bank’s lending activities, and the mitigation of liquidity risks.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget and periodic financial forecasts as needed, tracking actual results to expectations, and communicating results to management.
- Build, validate and manage financial models, perform financial analyses and projections, and develop decision-making tools that help the Bank become more data driven and granular in its understanding of risk and reward.
- Build and produce reporting for management and the board of directors on the approved annual reporting schedule, to address emerging needs, and as requested.
- Assist with the management of NetSuite and other accounting/finance tools, e.g., bill.com.
- Participate in Asset/Liability Committee meetings and public reporting activities as required.
- Assist with CECL allowance management and monitoring.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and hard working. Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and operate under strict deadlines.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, large data sets, financial models, and risk management tools and software (e.g., Fiserv Prologue).
- Demonstrated knowledge in key areas of finance and accounting, including a general understanding of GAAP.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration preferred.
- 2-5 years of related banking, finance, or accounting work experience.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Hybrid home/cubicle work options will be available with some in office work required.
- Overtime may be required.
- Required to pass a background check and maintain a clear background.