The Contractor Specialist is responsible for coordinating, documenting, and processing contractor applications. Reviewing packages, communicating decisions, and maintaining electronic records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with the sales team to process contractor application materials and arrange them for submission for review. If approved create electronic documents for contractor signature, complete the contractor file for electronic storage.
- Responsible for the detailed and accurate processing of contractor and dealer files
- Update and maintain internal system records for contractors and dealers at approval and annual review; ensure system data integrity.
- Provide timely, accurate, and efficient support to new dealers and contractors
- Work with dealers and contractors to provide professional customer service and strengthen the business relationship.
- Assisting in all aspects of the dealer/contractor sign-up process.
- Update and maintain accurate dealer and contractor databases.
- Ability to gather, organize and interpret information
- Work with urgency, seeking to exceed the expectations of the contractor’s dealers, and sales team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Self-motivated, driven, and hard working. Must be able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously with accuracy and function in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Will interact with other Bank departments, along with contractors, dealers, and other outside professionals.
- Competence with technology and a basic understanding of PC systems, networking, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and Adobe Pro
- Proven ability to successfully work in team environment.
- Ability to make sound decisions and communicate decisions effectively.
- Customer service experience, preferred.
- High school diploma is required.
- Entry level position.
- Quick to learn.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Private or home office with minimal exposure to distractions or environmental hazards.
- Remaining in a stationary period, often standing, or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Required to pass a background check and maintain a clear background.