Work location is flexible if approved by the Company, except that position may not be performed remotely from California, New York or Massachusetts. Occasional travel may also be required based on business needs.
Responsible for maintaining productive, volume-producing relationships with recreation dealers and Financial Service Providers (FSP), primarily by telephone and email. Shared responsibility for training new and existing dealers and FSP’s in all aspects of the application and funding process. Develop and increase existing dealer and FSP relationships and customer satisfaction to increase recreation loan volume. Will interact with other bank employees to resolve dealer and FSP issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in successful hand-offs of new and re-engaged relationships from the Business Development team.
- Focusing on establishing appropriate expectations and identify opportunities to train dealers and FSP’s on the Rec lending guidelines and processes.
- Build relationships and ensure customer satisfaction, taking the lead in helping dealers and FSP’s achieve full integration and implementation of our financing program into the organization’s operating procedures.
- Provide superior level of customer service to both internal and external contacts, maintaining relationships for long-term effectiveness, not short-term outcomes.
- Document accurate dealer and FSP information in Salesforce and other systems gathered through frequent contact and interaction.
- Ensuring dealers and FSP’s have up to date recreation program materials.
- Provide feedback to manager relative to market findings as needed.
- Willing to work on various projects as needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate using great customer service to dealership and FSP personnel and all Bank employees; ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Basic computer skills in Excel, Word and Salesforce.
- Self-motivated and hard working. Must be able to handle multiple functions simultaneously and function in a high-pressure environment.
- Willingness to learn credit guidelines, lending operations, and funding procedures.
- Organized with a logical (repeatable) approach to work and top-notch customer service skills.
- Knowledge in the recreation industry and/or customer service.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Cubicle station working environment.
- Some weekend work and travel may be required.
- Occasional overtime may be required.
- Remaining in a stationary period, often standing, or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Required to pass a background check and maintain a clear background.